Because the document people should be offered to read at Apple isn’t indexed in their site, I’m sharing it hear. The new iOS 5.1 now brings Japanese language support for Siri (where availability may be limited during initial rollout), the ability to delete photos from Photo Stream, a modified camera shortcut on the lock screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation), a redesigned Camera app for iPad, and fixed bugs affecting battery life, to name the key additions.
Other changes also include:
– Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
– Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
– Audio for TV shows and movies on iPad optimized to sound louder and clearer
– Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30 second rewind for iPad
– Updated AT&T network indicator
– Fixed issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls.
You can update your software through your phone directly (must be connected to a wi-fi) or directly through your computer.